Find details for publishing with Sacred Word Publishing
FOR THOSE SEEKING TO PUBLISH WITH US
If you have a book in mind to publish for the first time, or if you have published before, Sacred Word Publishing can help you realize your authorship dreams. As a highly successful author, having published 12 books, Zen Garcia, founder, desires to share his knowledge and expertise with you.
SERVICES WE PROVIDE
- Cost for Publishing Will Depend On: Level of customer need to finalize for actual publication; Level of need with regard to our participation in the process; Page count, size, cover, and requested copies.
- Publishing / Printing Cost Contract for New Authors: 40 to 50% of listed price (depending on level of distribution & quantity of books requested for publication)
- Professional Editing & Proofreading: ($160 to $499 depending on page count, number of typos, errors and formatting needs)
- Editing: (37 to 81 cents per word)
- Interior Layout: ($149 to $349 depending on amount of work required to get the manuscript ready for final publication)
- Exterior Layout: - Cover ($150 to $500 depending on whether original art is required or a working image is provided, & whether one needs front and back layout)
- Marketing: Included with editing, formatting, publication package. Once printed, we will freely make the book available in all relevant directory sites such as Amazon, Google Book, Barnes & Noble
- Full Service Options: ($1,000 to $3,000 depending on how far along a manuscript is and whether we need to write, edit, format original content for completing the publication process.)
- Services Coming in the Future: Audio Book & Ebook / Kindle
FIRST TIME AUTHORS
Thinking through the questions in the proposal below will help you as you go through the process of publication & promotion of your book. Please answer carefully.
SACRED WORD PUBLISHING STATEMENT OF BELIEFS
We are dedicated to publishing His revelatory truth and to assisting other authors to do likewise. Our authors devote their research to Truth, unaffiliated with institutional bias.
Our company believes in the Biblical premise of feeding the hungry, clothing the naked, and caring for the poor, downtrodden, orphan, veteran, disabled, widowed; and thus, we have dedicated 10% of all profits that we accrue to supporting the causes which we support through our nonprofit, Endeavor Freedom, Inc. 501c3 (75-2984665) whose mission is, “To do the work of the Kingdom in setting the captives free.”
Our hope and prayers are to guide others in pursuing the truth. “[Blessed is] the wise man who [sought after the truth, and] when he found it, he rested upon it forever and was unafraid of those who wanted to disturb him.”